Urban Data Center (UDC) IT. Media Hub
UDC IT Media Hub is one of the first purpose-built building with Tier 3 Data Center facilities in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Designed to meet the uprising demands of businesses in this Cambodia including financial institutions, Enterprises, Telecommunication carriers, Cloud Computing companies, managed service providers, and Data Center Co-location service providers.
- Land area of approx. 27,415 ft , build up of 81,040ft2 over 6 floors and data hall space of more than 30,000 ft2
- Designed to comply with TIA942 Tier 3+ Standards
Key Unique Features
- Purposed Built
- Carrier Neutral
- One of the few available in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- IT power up to 3MW with dual feed design and backed by on-site Generators
- Efficient power utilization with target PUE of <1.8
- Floor to floor height of 6m with floor loading of 12.5KN/m
- Integrated BMS platform
- Customizable and Flexible options available
Private Office Space / Suite
UDC IT Media Hub can meet the client’s office requirements by providing office spaces at the other levels of the building. These office areas, which can include 24×7 network operating center facilities, are designed and built to customers bespoke specifications.
Key benefits include:
- Specify your technical and environmental requirements and use your preferred service providers.
- Flexibility to design, build and utilize your area as you choose.
- Avoid significant capital expenditure incurred in housing your own IT infrastructure and building your own facility.
- The opportunity for you to re-utilize or dispose of your existing office or technical space.