Global Tech Exchange is committed to improving the economic, environmental and social well-being of the community through our development projects and operations strategy. We tap on innovation to ensure our commercial viability without compromising the environment for future generations.
Understanding our environmental impact is an important part of Global tech Exchange’s business operations and delivering value to our stakeholders.
We seek to incorporate environmental sustainability in every stage of a project. We track our environmental performance against the material issues of climate change, energy, water, waste and biodiversity.
We are committed to:
- Identifying and responding to climate change risks through future-proofing our developments against changing climatic conditions from the design stage and improving the operational efficiency of our properties
- Reduce energy consumption and encourage renewable energy sources
- Reduce water consumption and encourage the use of treated/recycled water and rainwater harvesting
- Manage waste through improving construction efficiency and encouraging recycling
- Manage biodiversity to contribute positively to the natural environment, through creating, enhancing and conserving habitats for flora and fauna, both on-site and immediate surroundings, and not operating in protected areas or areas of high biodiversity value
Occupational health and safety (OHS) of our employees, tenants, contractors, suppliers and customers is of utmost importance to us.
We seek to implement effective OHS management to achieve zero harm.